For those who have the desire and will to cultivate professional interests even more.
• Creativity. Activities involving for example arts, blogging or recycling
• Activity: physical activities
• Service: volunteering for the benefit of others
• Plan and start activities for the benefit of others or your own development
• Take initiatives and work dedicatedly together with others
• Get involved in global and local issues
• Participate in sports and other leisure activities
Our two CAS-coordinators will help you put together your CAS-programme if needed.
Grenaa Gymnasium has established contacts among institutions and clubs in the local area that will be happy to receive your help.
Towards the end of IB2 you must provide documentation that you have had at least 150 hours of CAS-activities and that you have been challenged in new ways.
– Life guard courses
– Red Cross Collections and Work
– Danish Refugee Council Collections and Work
– Posthaven – a local rehabilitation and old people’s day center
– Creative Writing
– Model United Nations Role Play
– Second Hand Shop Collection and Help
– Music Festival Help (Rock i Rusk)