For those who have the desire and will to cultivate professional interests even more.
Theory of Knowledge teaches you to:
• See connections between academic subjects
• Understand basic research methods of different subjects
• Reflect critically on different perceptions of knowledge
• Reflect on the role of knowledge in your own culture and other cultures
In the TOK lessons we use a textbook and we think about and discuss examples and cases from different areas of knowledge.
We have, for example, recently bought a small brain scanner which we will use to examine whether the brain is a machine leaving no possibility for a free will.
During the school year we also prepare for the exam.
For the final assessment in TOK you have to:
• Write an essay
• Give an oral presentation
Read more about Theory Of Knowledge